Project Group 4: Master Teacher Initiative
- The Idea
- This grows out of an awareness that students are self learners. We propose a program to develop master teachers.
- The act of writing is important to clarify to crystalize something that was otherwise formless. Clinical anguish must be interpreted to deal with it.
- Why is it important?
- Students come with experiences
- Writing crystalizes things that are otherwise formless
- It is important to develop faculty who can facilitate discussions of professionalism
- We need to know our patients in order to help them
Convener: Gordon Woods